Yield: One 8" cheesecake
- 1 no bake cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. of heavy cream
- Follow the package directions on the cheesecake mix, but add 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar, and 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice to the milk called for in the directions.
- After mixing the graham cracker crust, set 1 Tbsp. of crust aside in a small bowl.
- While the cheesecake is setting up in the refrigerator, pour 1 cup of cold heavy cream into a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high until the cream begins to thicken slightly.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
- Continue to beat on high until the cream thickens and forms creamy, stiff peaks.
- Spoon onto the cheesecake filling and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of reserved graham cracker crust over the top.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Enjoy a slice of homemade happiness on a plate!