When I saw this recipe on the back of a graham cracker box, I KNEW I would be making Salted Caramel Praline Grahams.
Sweet, salty, crunchy,and caramel richness topped with chopped pecans. A perfect snack for grownup kids.
Be aware that once you eat one of these, you cannot stop eating them!
Five ingredients and twenty minutes is all you need to make this great tasting crunchy snack.
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of packed, brown sugar
- about 1/2 of a 14 oz. box of cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- coarse or fine sea salt
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a baking sheet with sides, line it with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay out a single layer of graham crackers in the prepared baking sheet. You may have to break, or cut some of them to fit.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat
- Stir in the pecans and brown sugar
- Bring the butter-sugar-pecan mixture to a boil, over medium high heat.
- Boil for two minutes
- Pour the hot mixture over the cinnamon graham cracker and spread it evenly over the crackers.
- Sprinkle with the desired amount of coarse, or fine sea salt that you want over the crackers. I used fine sea salt and just sprinkled it across the top of the caramel.
- Bake for ten minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let cool completely before cutting and removing from the pan.
- Store in a container with a tight fitting lid if you have any left after cutting them and eating one, or two, or the whole pan!