|Enjoy pineapple mug cake in or out of the mug!|
Yield: about 2 - 12 ounce servings, or about 4 - 6 ounce servings
- Two 12 oz. mugs
- Crack a large egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork until the yolk and egg white are blended fairly well.
Measure the following ingredients into each mug:
- 6 Tbsp pineapple cake mix
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp melted butter, or melted shortening. Canola oil may be used too.
- about 1 1/2 Tbsp. beaten egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Ready to stir.
- Stir ingredients in each mug together for about a minute, or until smooth and well blended.
Smooth and well blended. Ready to microwave.
- Place mugs into microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Cooking time is for a 900 - 1000 watt microwave.
- The cake will rise to the top of the mug.
Immediately after microwaving 3 minutes.
- Remove the mugs from the microwave and allow to cool 2-3 minutes.
After cooling 2-3 minutes, the mug cake can be turned out of the mug.
- At this point, you can turn the cake out onto a plate, or you can leave the cake in the mug.
The mug cake slips out of the stoneware mug easily. The mug wasn't oiled or greased.
Top with a topping of your choice and enjoy!