|Use this technique with star cookie cutters for a 4th of July pie.|
Just looking at pictures of gorgeous pie crust designs makes me want to get my rolling pin and bake a pie or two.
Listed below are five sources for pie recipes and pretty pie crust designs that I like.
Not a pie lover? Look at number 6.
- MarthaStewart.com has 12 piecrust designs to share with you. Click Here
- Sally over at Sally's Baking Addiction not only has an American Flag piecrust, but the pie has a blue fruit filling and a red fruit filling. Click Here
- How about a Blueberry Peach Pie with a gorgeous crust? Click Here
- Food Network has some great new designs for apple and pumpkin pies. Click Here
- Ashton over at Something Swanky has a great recipe for a 4th of July Berry Pie that uses two purchased pie crusts. The top crust has cut out stars and the pastry star cutouts are layered on the crust. Click Here
- Not a pie lover, but you love crust? Bridget of Bake at 350 will show you 4 new ways to use pie crust. Click Here
|Here is my never fail pie crust recipe Click Here for the recipe|