Brownies. One word that makes me think: crinkled, chewy, chocolate squares of fudgy deliciousness.
Blondies. Buttery, tender squares of sweet richness. Okay, I have to stop or start pulling blondie ingredients off of the pantry shelves.
Non-chocoholics rejoice because this recipe list includes blondies for you.
1. Zucchini Brownies Gardeners, your zucchini plants are producing like crazy. You are tired of making zucchini bread, zucchini relish, etc... How about some zucchini brownies? Trish, over at "Mom on Time Out", has a wonderful zucchini brownie recipe just for you!
2. Dulce de Leche Brownies Special occasion coming up and your short on time? Try these brownies that start with a Ghiradelli Brownie Mix and are topped with Dulce de Leche Milk Caramel Spread.
3. White Chocolate Decadence Brownies I promised non-chocoholics that I would include some brownies for them. Here is my first offering, a platinum blondie from Leigh Anne over at "Your Homebased Mom". Six ingredients for the blondie and five ingredients for the frosting. Decadent and easy.
4. Caramel Crunch Blondies Dorothy Kern, from "Crazy for Crust", made these blondies to send to an Armed Forces member in a care package. Dorothy has more blondie recipes that you may like, Lemon Coconut Blondies and Nutter Butter Butterscotch Blondies. Three blondie recipes from one link. Woohoo! Now you know why she is one of my favorite six for the brownie edition.
Tip: This recipe uses caramels and mini-chocolate crunch bars. Bookmark this recipe or post, and bake blondies using those left over Halloween candy bars that your children received.
5. Brown Butter Caramel Toffee Chip Blondies My mouth is watering just from typing the name! Luscious, buttery, and richness (singing voice) are playing a melody to my taste buds. Stephanie, over at "Back for Seconds" is a sweet genius! 45 minutes to sweet satisfaction! PLUS she has a yum-a-liscious Snickers Brownie .
Tip: The Snickers brownie recipe uses mini-candy bars. Use those extra Halloween candy bars that the kids received.
6. My Kid's Favorite Brownies From Shelly over at "Cookies and Cups", a simple brownie recipe that will transport you back into childhood.