If you enjoy the Tropical Strawberry Banana recipe, try my Strawberry Chocolate Cereal Hearts recipe, or Crispy Chocolate Mint Shamrock Treats recipe.
Enjoy some homemade happiness on a plate today!
IngredientsSugar Free Strawberry Banana Jello
10 oz. bag Tropical Trail Mix
10-16 oz. bag marshmallows
4 Tbsp.of salted butter
1 Tbsp. corn syrup
6 cups rice cereal
|Tropical Trail Mix can be found at your local dollar store.|
The mix contains raisins, banana chips, papaya, pineapple,
cashews, and apricot.
- Place butter and 1 Tbsp. corn syrup in a large, microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30 second.
- Stir once or twice.
- Microwave for an additional 15 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
- Remove bowl from the microwave. Add marshmallows to the bowl and stir until the marshmallows are coated with the butter and corn syrup mixture.
- Place the bowl of coated marshmallows in the microwave.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir mixture once or twice.
- Repeat this step twice, or until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add the packet of dry jello. Stir until mixed well and the mixture is uniformly pink. You will still see very small flecks of pink jello, but that is okay.
|Marshmallows coated with corn syrup and butter.|
|Melted marshmallow/strawberry banana jello mixture. Add rice cereal and tropical fruit mix.|
Stir until marshmallow mixture is well blended with cereal and
tropical fruit. I would recommend breaking the banana chips into
smaller pieces, or use a dried fruit mix without the chips.