Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sallee's Six - The Summer Milkshake Edition

This week I am featuring my favorite treat. Give me a thick, frosty milkshake and I am a happy camper.

Milkshake Happy Hour

Steak n Shake has a buy one-get one free, BOGO sale, on milkshakes! Whoever thought up Milkshake Happy Hour is a genius. You can order any milkshake on the menu for half price from 2:00 - 4:00 AM and PM.

Bill and I stopped in at our local Steak and Shake for the Milkshake Happy Hour (2:00 PM-4:00 PM) this week. We ordered the Double Chocolate Fudge flavor. Oh my gosh! Thick, frosty chocolate, fudgy goodness in a cup. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry. I was so full that I didn't want supper.

Steak n Shake has twenty specialty shakes for you to try out.


Sallee's Six Milkshake Picks

No way could I pick a fave out of these six flavors! These are not in a certain order, the order is completely random.


(chanting voice) Strawberries, Apple Pie, and Fried Bananas Oh My!

Make your own amazing milkshakes at any hour. Just click on the links below for the recipes.


1. Strawberry Rhubarb Milkshake from the Dairy Good Life

2. Apple Pie Milkshake from fifteen spatulas

3. Fried Banana Milkshake from the little kitchen

4. Chocolate Coffee Milkshake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet

5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake from Foodie Crush

6. Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake from the Reluctant Entertainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB