- Light, airy whipped cream
- Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Strawberry preserves
- Chocolate syrup
- A banana
What a lovely list!
Today, I just needed to indulge myself by making a banana split.
A banana split served in a lovely, glass banana boat.
A banana split with three scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, smooth, chocolate syrup intermingled with the sticky sweetness of strawberries, and topped with three, airy stars of whipped cream.
Yes, that is exactly what I indulged in. Want one too?
- Remove the peel from a banana
- Cut the banana in half longways and place it in a banana boat or bowl.
- Top the banana with three scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- Warm one rounded Tbsp. of strawberry preserves in a microwave for 10 seconds.
- Stir the preserves. If it isn't syrupy, warm another 10 seconds.
- Pour the strawberry syrup over the three scoops of ice cream.
- Pour desired amount of chocolate syrup on next.
- Top with whipped cream. I use the canned whipped topping that is found in the dairy case.
Your sweet indulgence banana split is ready to eat.