This is food porn at its best. Plus, six ingredients and twenty minutes to prepare makes this a quick and easy recipe to prepare.
I do not have any pictures at this time because Bill and I cleaned the bowl out before I could take any. lol...lol
Yield: 4-5 servings as a salad
- 12 oz. imitation crab meat
- 2 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Do not use salad dressing, it just won't taste the same.
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery My mandoline makes this a 30 second job.
- 1-2 scallions or green onions, thinly sliced
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Place crab meat into a 1 quart bowl and break it apart with your hands.
- Add the celery, onions, and reserved dressing.
- Stir until the mixture is well coated with the dressing.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator until serving time.
- An appetizer that you can serve with crackers or you can place a scoop on a bed of salad greens for lunch, dinner, or a snack.