Your Summer Fun Menu
- Non-alcoholic drink - pick your lemonade from your choice of 40 flavors. I think I would like to try the watermelon lemonade.
- Main dish - Strip steak seasoned with fresh garden herbs. Sallee's tip: Mix the herbs with 20 oz. of ground chuck for five, quarter pound garden burgers.
- Salad - original "like your grandma's" traditional potato salad, or a delicious blackberry salad that features a bed of salad greens, a scoop of cottage cheese surrounded with fresh blackberries and sprinkled with slivered almonds and tangy sweet dried cranberries.
- Pick a veggie - How about grilled corn, grilled veggie skewers, or grilled romaine hearts?
- Dessert for Family Fun- How about chocolate covered strawberry s'mores for dessert?
Recipes Tip: Use your snipping tool to snip and save recipes to your laptop.