Sunday, May 24, 2015

Baking Mix Pumpkin Spice Waffles


Thanks to the Krusteaz pumpkin spice quick bread baking mix I received from a coworker, we are eating pumpkin spice waffles this morning. The kitchen smells amazing! Cannot wait to dip in!
‪#‎bakingmix‬ ‪#‎waffles‬

P.S. The waffles taste (singing voice) ammmmaaazinnng!  I used the pancake directions and reduced the water from 1 1/4 cup to 3/4 cup. My waffle iron baked each waffle in about 4 minutes. I served them with butter and warm pancake syrup. OMG pantry style good! 

Buy the mix     Click Here

My camera is still packed up with my camping gear and I settled for my cellphone camera to take the waffle picture. A reminder of why I bought my digital camera! lol...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB