Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Newest Blog Find

Sleet, snow, freezing rain and the flu. What a combination!

Last week, during horrible weather, I had to drive to my youngest daughter's house. She was ill with the flu and needed Mom to help her with her eleven month old son. Guess what? No wi-fi, no internet, no satellite TV is to be found at her house. My mobile, nonsmart phone was the only way I could log online. Darn! However, I managed to find a great blog while scrolling through food pictures at Pinterest.

Cooking Classy - With a Sprinkle of Fancy is an incredible blog. Jaclyn is a twenty something mom who also loves red velvet sweets of all types. Her blog features great pictures of mouth-watering appetizers, main dishes, sides, and holiday treats. Check out this great blog and I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB