Thursday, July 23, 2015

Out of the Kitchen Traveling

Bill and I dressed to ride our motorcycles. 

Busy, busy, busy! This describes my summer vacation this year. Bill and I rode our motorcycles to the Spring River Rally in Hardy, Arkansas and the Kentucky Bike Rally in Sturgis, Kentucky. Two weeks separated the two trips. 

During my two weeks at home, I spent more time mowing grass than in the kitchen cooking! The Fourth of July holiday and Gasconade Valley Baptist Association Children's Camp has also taken up a portion of this two week break. 
Kid Land Art created by my nature class at Gasconade Valley Baptist Association Children's Camp.
Bill and I returned home three days ago after camping for four days in Sturgis, Kentucky. Upper ninety degree temperatures kept us seeking shade under the Christian Motorcyclists Association hospitality tent during the day. 
Christian Motorcyclists Association hospitality tent in Sturgis, KY
I am looking forward to spending some time in my kitchen this week. In fact, I just took a pan of brownies out of the oven! Yum, time to eat a piece of homemade happiness on a plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB