This is a great beginner's recipe that is simple enough for kids to make and assemble, or your non-cooking spouse.
- One box of name brand, no bake cheesecake Psst...Here is a clue, the name starts with a J.
- five Tbsp. of margarine
- two Tbsp. of granulated white sugar
- one and a half cups of milk
- one can of sliced peaches
- one nine inch spring form cake pan
- Follow directions on the cheesecake package for the crust.
- Reserve a teaspoon of crust mix to sprinkle on top of the completed cheesecake.
- Follow the package directions for the cheesecake filling.
- After the filling thickens up, open a can of peach slices, pour the contents into a colander, and drain the peach slices.
- Place the slices in a spiral around the outside edge of the cheesecake.
- Remove the spring form pan sides before serving and place the pan bottom and cheesecake onto a flat serving platter.
- Dessert is ready.