Sunday, March 24, 2013

That Darn Groundhog was Wrong!

My dad posted a picture on my Facebook page that showed a dead groundhog supposedly holding a pistol in its paw with this caption,"Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring." Don't get mad at my dad! In the words of Larry the Cable Guy," Now that there's funny!"

Yesterday morning (Saturday) I started pruning, watering, and rearranging my houseplants around the house. A sure sign that I have spring fever. The groundhog didn't see his shadow, the first day of spring has come and gone, and daffodils are blooming. WHY am I seeing snow this morning? I know, writing this isn't going to change a thing BUT it always makes me feel better.

So here's my variation of "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

 If life gives you snow, make snow ice cream.

March 24, 2013
Really Phil? Really?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB