Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Turtle Chocolate Layer Cake - Life Love and Sugar

I am so making this cake! Hope to post pictures of my lastest slice of home made happiness on a plate!

Turtle Chocolate Layer Cake - Life Love and Sugar

Here it is! The Bonham Business version of a naked, chocolate caramel turtle layer cake. I didn't use the recipes over at Life Love and Sugar. Nope, the PICTURE was my inspiration for this cake.
Three layers of Devil's Food Chocolate cake are made from two cake mixes. The topping is my easy, three ingredient, fudgy chocolate glaze.
The filling: caramel butter cream frosting topped with chopped, mini chocolate pecan turtle candy, drizzled with caramel sauce and chocolate glaze. 
Fudgy Chocolate Glaze Recipe        Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for stopping by and visiting. SalleeB